There are many benefits to installing a vertical living wall.
- It improves air quality and adds property value.
- Creates aesthetics that adds great curb appeal.
- It highlights new focal points of interests, reduces stress, improves work environment and provides sound dampening benefits.
- Living walls also adds a natural protective membrane to help cool the building and develops opportunities for promotional and marketing value.
- On a larger scale, these living architectural walls help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and support ecological diversity. Some designs are self-sustaining by using rainwater catchments systems to recycle the water and help irrigate the vertical landscape, thereby reducing the amount of storm water runoff.